Free Commandr for Google Now APK Latest Download For PC Full Version
Due to MIT overworking me, this application will no longer be supported by me. However, it is open source at https://github.com/RSenApps/Commandr-Android and I am more than willing to assist anyone who has the time to continue working on this.
Add commands to Google Now, no root required!
Android Authority Top 10 Best App of 2014
As Featured on CNET, LifeHacker, SlashGear, Android Police, Android Authority, Android Central, Droid Life, Android Community, Android Pit, and more!
“If you are looking for a way to add a few extra voice commands to Google Now, give Commandr a try!” – CNET
“… if you’re using your phone hands free in the car, it can be a life saver” – LifeHacker
“With the 3rd-party-developed app Commandr, Google Now gets a boost” – SlashGear
“… meet Commandr, the new in-between service for flipping hardware switches in Google Now” – Android Police
Google Now Just Got Better
Now you can use Google Now to control your flashlight, toggle settings, control music playback, and much more!
Google Now Just Got Personal
Add your own custom commands through Tasker to make sure your device fits your lifestyle.
Unify Your Smartphone
Access all the features of your device through Google Now so you don’t have to remember what app does what.
Setup and Forget
Once you setup Commandr, it will always be accessible from Google Now and will only run when needed. It won’t slow down your phone or your boot.
Full Android Wear Support
Either say “Okay Google” + the command to your watch or open up the full Android Wear app and tap on a command!
Commands work fully offline! (have to type instead of speak)
Command List (so far):
– Flashlight On/Off
– Wifi On/Off
– GPS On/Off (some devices)
– Bluetooth On/Off
– Wireless Hotspot On/Off
– Pause/Resume Music
– Previous/Next Song
– Read Unread SMS
– Read Last SMS From Contact
– Play Google Music Playlist
– Chatbot (for Siri-like functionality)
– Cellular Data On/Off
– Read Unread Gmail
– Raise/Lower Volume
– Silence/Unsilence Ringer
– Set Volume to Percentage
– Unlock/Lock phone
– Take a Picture
– Take a Selfie
– Shutdown (Root)
– Reboot Recovery (Root)
– Restart (Root)
– Clear Notifications (Root)
– Wolfram Alpha
– Send Whatsapp message
– Enable/Disable Rotation Lock
– Enable/Disable Sync
– Night mode (Disable wifi, data, and ringer)
– Enable/Disable Airplane Mode (Root)
– Enable/Disable Car Mode
Developer: Ryan Senanayake
Graphic Designer: Adriano Loiacono
Open Source Contributors: Aaron Disibio (firesoul453), Moksh Jawa, flyingtoaster0, Daniel Quah (emansih)
Special thanks to Moksh Jawa for his outstanding work not only in his open-source contributions, but also in his relentless marketing of the product
Source code: https://github.com/RSenApps/Commandr-Android
Do not enable Talkback Accessibility service instead of Commandr. If you do this by accident and notice an orange box around tappable items, please see the Talkback support pages to turn off the service.
Tasker (In-App): Use this for launching a single task
1. Install Commandr and Tasker – [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&hl=en[/url]2. Navigate to Tasks and press the add button in the bottom-right
3. Configure the command and keep note of the name
4. Ensure that Tasker is enabled (icon in top left is colored)
5. Go to preferences (top-right) > Misc and check “Allow External Access”
6. In the Commandr app click Tasker
7. Find the command you created and enable it by tapping the switch top-right
8. (Optional) edit the phrase that will activate the command
Tasker (Plugin): Use this for launching multiple tasks
1. Install Commandr and Tasker – [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&hl=en[/url]2. Under Profiles Click Add
6. Configure the phrase to listen for
7. Add tasks to profile
– Fixed recognition for new Google Search update. Sorry for the delay on this, I’ve been busy finishing up my last year of high school… I’ve setup some systems so that if an update breaks it in the future, it should be faster to fix…
– Updated translations
How to Play Commandr for Google Now APK on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC or Laptop.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC import the Commandr for Google Now APK file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Commandr for Google Now APK APPS for PC.Now you can play Commandr for Google Now APK on PC.